Sunday, December 7, 2008

To The Glorious Dead

I'm well known for my relatively practical and cold approach towards Death... as to how I see as an end that gives everything else meaning... And for my 100th post to be of a matter which concerns Death...

I find amusing, how the living can find glory and dignity in death... Those who died in battle are considered to be lucky, seeing as how they have died an honorable Death... We know hear of the dying to request to be allowed to die with some dignity...

There is no dignity in death... what happens after that is a matter of faith... but one thing is for certain... your physical shell rots, eaten away, slowly you disintegrate... there is no honor in death... there is no dignity... but one can indeed live with honor and dignity...

To those who died in the Bukit Antarabangsa Landslide, 12/6/2008.

To The Glorious Dead

1 comment:

Lutfee~ said...

ayo brader..
why take u so long~
link me lah...