Monday, December 22, 2008

A Fundamental Flaw

I have come to realize a flaw within my being...

I am always looking forward to something else to challenge myself with...

To push myself beyond my limits...

To continuously outdo myself...

KL's Best Actor Award 2007

VC Cup 2008

GPA for Semester 1 2008

In all occasions I fared considerably well, better than the person next to me at least...

When others would rejoice at such feats, me a feeling of overwhelming happiness sweeps over me for a few minutes, and then I shall look for something else to test my abilities with...

KL Best Actor 2007 - A few hours later I was aiming to win the national championships

VC Cup 2008 - Ranked 16, A few minutes later I was planning on how best to train the teamand myself to win the VC Cup for Kedah before I go to Shah Alam

GPA for Semester 1 - Got of with a 4.0 GPA, 30 minutes later was aiming at achieving the same for my next semester

People would say having a goal and stuff gives on purpose making life more bearable, I admit it is true, but when you do what I do, you miss out on savoring these achievements

Perhaps its for you to envy and for me to continue looking for my bane...

No comments: