Monday, December 22, 2008

Round 2 Coming RIght Up

I only consider something to be over when all the cards are on the table.

I only consider something to be over when no details are kept hidden.

So long as you leave me hanging, I shall consider it to be unfinished business.

I'm one presistant cockroach, I refuse to roll over and die.

Term 1 of Foundation in Law UiTM is finally over me.

Results were released on the December 18

And this is a recap of my achievements for the past term:

Festival of Independence Debate : Best Speaker; First place

VC Cup Debate : 16th Place

Final Term Results :-

BEL120 Consolidating Language Skills A+
BEL130 Communication Skills A
CSC134 Computers and Information Processing A+
MTC012 Introduction to Law 1 A+
MTC016 Introduction to Malaysian Government and Politics A+

GPA : 4.0

I appreciate the strings of congratulations everyone of you who knew and found out, I have no idea from who.

Funny how I didn't fare as well for my communication skills, ah well

Second term begins on the 30th of December.

Curtain Closes

Here We Go Again

2 comments:

Aimi said...

congrats!

SoLeHiN said...

bro, u r great man! speechless when i c ur result!!! damn great!! congratz!!