Thursday, December 11, 2008

Now This Is Personal

There is an underlying aspect in the human nature...

A core belief or principle as to which drives one to do they things that they do...

What makes one tick so to speak...

The relentless unending pursuit for perfection

That is what drives me...

I've always been instructed to perform, and be the best in any matter to which I partake in... I've always been told to go through my exams with flying colours and that I should always be one step ahead then the other... In a manner of speaking, I was raised with the belief that being second is being the first in a long line of losers...

And this aspect of my school years was later assimilated into how I now live my life... growing up thinking that one should always be the best, made me only aim for the best in life, and settling for just enough will never be an option for me, I shall accept "just enough" as a short term solution, but I will indeed zealously attempt to get what is best, and nothing in the world will ever stop me...

For me, life's too short to settle for "just enough"

Nobody is perfect, one hell of a cliche, but it ain't gonna stop me for trying...






No comments: