Sunday, May 11, 2008

You Bastard... Just Because You Know I Have The Time

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 3 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Age is yet another number... matters not in the grand scheme of things

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
"When I'm dead, treasure the happy memories, but don't be afraid to make new ones"


3.This questions sounds weird ... but you must answer !! If sex is a game ... would you be good at it ??
Wanna find out?

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Home... if you know what I mean


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I ought to get some sleep first before i attempt to answer this one


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Definitely not :P


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Myself

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
See how fast I can spend it all

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Definitely... being the shameless prick I am

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

1. lemme think about it...
2. still thinking about it...
3. almost there... Nah... not quite there yet

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
You mean my lower half??? :P

12. Smartest thing you've ever heard someone say...
You're different... Just like everyone else

13. What is your ambition?
To Not Lose My Sanity... Damn it I don't think thats gonna be possible now

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
When they're being too nice

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My charm :P

16.Are you a shopaholic or not?
I'm a guy... Course I am :P

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
The amazingly confident part... AIMING TO BE RETARDEDLY AMAZINGLY CONFIDENT :P

18. Are you male or female?
Male... hold on lemme check... wait... that wasn't there before...

19.Honestly, do you think life is fair?
Nope... but stop bitching and deal with it

20. Are you missing anyone now?
yup

I tag
1. Jazzie
2. Li Jia
3. Sheel

No comments: