Friday, May 9, 2008

Semper Fidelus

I am BACKKKKKK from freaking boot camp…

Definitely exaggerating but yes people… I am back from NS… and not cause of some other interview… this time I’m back for good… basically told them how I’m “going” for Matriculation… but seriously… and arty geek like me in one of those horrid places… *gasp*


National Service… what can I say… an utter waste of time… which is precisely why everyone should go for it…


OKAYYYY…

Now seriously… it is in my “humble” opinion that the National Service Programme is AN UTTER WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES…

Alrighttttt… Now I’m serious about being serious… so NS is basically divided into distinct modules, the physical module and the Multi-skill module… and in my personal and very much so “humble” opinion is A COMPLETE UTTER WASTE OF TIME…

OKAYYYYY… Time to be seriously serious about being completely and utterly serious…

well the physical module is indeed fun… basically we had a silly obstacle course, repelling, flying fox and of course the over-rated COLT M-16 handling… whilst on the other hand the multi-skills module was – and I’m being completely nice here – like sending me back to pre-school… seriously…. I mean I do get what those silly games are supposed to do to us… but seriously… we’re 18 year olds…. I mean we don’t need to go through kindergarten all over again… what we need is a good kick… so yeah…. Screw the damn module and kick em into gear… stop wasting your time people… these people are the nation's future… they need to be kicked into shapeso go ahead (especially since I’m no longer in your silly program)

So yes I’m back and I seriously do like the hair… and I am so totally back on stage enjoying myself once more… and of course… I do have scripts stashed waiting to be performed…

And oh yeah… I plan on performing an episode of Blackadder on stage… interested anyone?

SEMPER FI~

Its SOOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK

No comments: