Friday, May 16, 2008

Was Wondering How Roslyn Was Doing... and I Ended Up With This

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?

By definition… Fast Food is supposed to be served in a timely manner… seeing as how often it fails clock in on time I say no I don’t eat unhealthy fat food… I just eat unhealthy not-so-very-fast-food served by incompetent waiters/cashiers :P

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?

Is this another rick question or are you gonna force me to find someone willing to kiss every other part of my just so I can satisfy your childishly-unimaginative-curiosity? 

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?

I don’t even remember going to sleep much less the waking up part

4. Have you ever streaked?

Depends….

5. Are you an understanding person? 

A Tiny bit too understanding as some would put it

6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? 

Iron Man… So much attitude… especially the scores… and of course Robert Downey Jr. is sooo yummy… (*smiles at Denise*)

7. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?

Another trick question??? I mean come on and ask something you don’t already know :P

8. What did you last get upset about? 

Was u[pset bout how I’ve not been upset ina long while which surprisingly upsets me because I like to believe that we all need to be upset ever once in a while just to make sure that we actually savour the time when we’re not upset, so I was just so upset that I’m not upset which in turn made me pretty damn upset so yea… I’m upset :P

9. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?

DAMN YOU!!! Enough with this trick questions already… What do you think??? I’m 7 or something??? Course I eat them daily :P

10. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail? 

Ah but of course… I’m even happy when they don’t come through the mail (*smiles*)

11. What are you looking forward to this summer?

Not losing my sanity

12. Who was the last person you ate with? 

Ravin, Ritesh and Hadi… Burger King Masjid Jamek… Post Drama refreshments

13. Do raisins belong in cookies? 

Raisins??? Ah those odd little thingies you pick out and stick em on other people’s clothes and then accuse them that they’ve been picking their noses???After what I just said… what do you think??? ;)

14. What's your screen name?

Izzy… which is commonly short for Isabel…which clearly explains why I like it so much :P

15. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?

That my zipper isn’t up… and I know… lots of time for that after the party.. but still… you can never be too prepared :P

16. Are you currently taking a science class in school? 

Ah school… well back in my days when I did go to school….. :P

17. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?

Depends… if I don’t wanna have a family then definitely North Korea :P

18. Kiss on the first date? 

How bout the first ten minutes???

19. Would you rather have chicken or steak?

I prefer the salad… NOT!!!! :P

20. What's one thing you've learned?

I’m either funny or almost mad… which works either way cause I just manage to plaster smiles over peoples faces :P

21. Who was the last person you took a picture of? 

Marie Digby J

22. Would you ever donate blood?

People actually want those redish thingies that flow around on my insides??? Of course… I forgot how IKEA needs them for the colouring on their jam like thingies in which they serve with their meatballs (Theng Ilianna… your culinary art students… help me out here and tell me what they’re called :P) Tht’ll explain why they’re so damn delicious

23. How many snack machines are in your school?

Back in the old days when I was in school….. :P

24. Have you ever felt replaced? 

Yup…. By my demented other half whom apparently is not as funny or as fun as I am :P

25. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?

Nope… but I’d always consider yours ;)

26. Do you believe in karma? 

Looking at thew way things turn out??? Nope

26. Have you ever been asked out? 

Yup…usually its sounds like “IZZAT GET OUT OF HERE AND HELP ME LIFT THIS TO THE BACKYARD!!!” I get asked out all the time… They want me so badly

27. Are you good at telling jokes? 
Ask Ilianna :P

28. Do you wish you had smaller feet?

Nope… if they were how can I ever have the pleasure of trying to stuff it down your throat :p

29. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? 

Yup… my bestest :p

30. When ordering sushi, what do you get? 

Jean does the ordering for this one

31. How many of your friends have seen you naked?

Lalalalalala~ :P

32. Do you write in cursive or in print? 

I here proudly state that I write in mirror :P

33. What were you doing at 10 am? 

Probably having an argument with myself about which side of the bed I should get up on and eventually falling asleep all over again because we couldn’t decide

34. Are you different now than you were six months ago?

LOL… yeah… *points at head*

35. So what do you think of this idiot who made you do this tag?

Adorably fickle :P

36. and what would you say to him/her

People say that words often hurt more than actual physical aggression… and that is exactly what this fork and I am going to prove wrong tonight :P

Thank you. *bows*.

TAG!

Ilianna :P

And just another random moment... I like this song :P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe....yes,you are funny izzat...whoops..i mean izzy.hehe..