Thursday, May 15, 2008

Am I Not Just The Obnoxious Git?

Seriously… We need a good revamp on which how education in Malaysia is approached… Basically everyone regardless whether or not they knew this confident (some say arrogant and I say semantics) has more than a rough idea on my views on the Malaysian Education System and I’m still surprised the ISA has yet to catch up with me :P 

And Theng got a dose of resentments towards the system alongside Ilianna when they asked for help with their Malaysian Studies project :P 

So this is what I think what Malaysians need to know 

1)      Which side of the escalator to stand on

2)      How to get on and off trains

3)      Magic word usage (i.e. thank you / please)

4)      The true reason to which signal lights are fixed upon motor vehicles

5)      The virtues of picking up a book and reading it

6)      Techniques on how express themselves via a very much less-destructive medium

Got tagged by someone Horrifyingly Nice :P

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
My sanity... and sense of humor :P

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
Credit :P

3. Where do you wish to get married?
Spot on in between heaven and hell... provides one with perspective if you see where I'm coming from :P


4. How old do you think you’ll be permanently owned by your lover?
Are we still talkin bout my other half??? (refer to the last tag post:P)


5. Are you in love?
*smiles*


6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Dave's Deli


7. Name the latest book you bought?
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy... and you people say I'm funny :P


8. What is your full name?
My real one or the one they make me put on my Identity Card?


9. Do you prefer mother or father?
This supposed to be some form of trick question??? C'mon... the minute i say father you'll shout "YOU FUCKIN CHAUVINIST!!!!" and if i were to say Mother "YOU SICK FEMINIST!!!!"


10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Myself... Now that'd be awesome... I'd finally have my first ever un-intellectual intellectual conversation


11. Christina or Britney?
Ummm... we talkin bout cakes right??? those foodlike thingies you throw at each other at parties??? cause thats what i feel like doing when i hear the two names... to defenestrate em as fast as i can :P


12. Do you do your own laundry?
My what??? 


13. The most exciting place you want to go?
This thing i have between my ears :P

14. Hugs or kisses?
how bout a good mix of both and other related activities :P

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- Horrifyingly nice :P
- Seldom goes to the cinema (a handicap in which i shall attempt to fix :P)
- No sex... no drugs but lotsa Rock and roll
- Enjoys photography... both being in front and behind of the camera and doing both at the same time :P
- Finds me oddly funny :P

8 things I’m passionate about
- Theatre 
- Photography
- Writing
- Doing my best but continuously failing at attempting to fail on purpose
- Living life and eagerly awaiting to experience death
- Being romantically inclined but as always failing at it
- Good food

8 things I say too often
- Fuck
- Fuck
- Fuck
- Fuck
- Fuck
- Damn I'm hot... and hell I'm not talkin bout the temperature :P
- I'm sure I'm not gay
-FUCK!!!

8 books I’ve read recently
- P/S I Love You
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
- Good Omens
- Empire of Ivory
- V for Vendetta (the original comic script)
- American Gods
- Anansi Boys
- Fragile Things

8 songs I could listen to over and over again 
- Gone by Switchfoot
- Shine by Shannon Noll
- What I've Done by Linkin Park (its not the songs... its the memories we wrote together... KL Drama Team '07... Semper Fi)
- Dancing In the Moonlight by Toploader
- Dare You To Move by Switchfoot
- Back In Black by ACDC (somthing we all know I can always relate to)
- Superman by Five For Fighting (the only song with the essence of me in it)
- Teardrop by Massive Attack

8 things I learnt last year
- When you're dealing with red tape... say fuck and tear your way through (UIA Debate)
- SPM??? Start studying 3 weeks before and you're good to go ;)
- Do what you wanna do (SEA FORENSICS - Duet Acting ;))
- Semper Fi (Drama '07 with relation to SPM trials :P)
- You're an actor... Use your talents wisely :P
- You walk... and never stop...
- When the going gets though... Say fuck and then you keep on going
- Stop looking back and just walk damn it :P


To the Drama Team of '08

KL's Best Actor 2007 - Craig... Played by yours truly

KL's Best Script 2007 - Written by yours truly edited by Marvin Wong inspired by the rest of the team

KL Champions 2007 - Saint John's Institution


High expectations on the 15 of you... and this is all I have to say...


Words To Live By Words A Principle To Die For... 

~Semper Fi~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey...looky looky.im on izzy's blog!!!yay!!!haha