Monday, October 20, 2008

This Shall Contain Little or Absolutely No Intellectual Merit In It

I seem to really take my time when it comes to typing out blog posts. It is either because I no longer think my life is interesting, or the fact that I’ve just been too busy, or it might just be that I just don’t bother anymore. To narrow down the case, do you seriously think someone as self-centered and self-loving as I am is ever capable to consider myself uninteresting? The fact that I’m busy is just another lame excuse.

So currently I am typing in my room with absolutely no lights on mainly because everyone else is dead asleep... apparently my biological clock is a tiny bit off today seeing as how I fell asleep considerably early only to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to be reviewing badly written essays by my much “loved” classmates.

Dead busy with the CoLT multimedia presentation, been working on getting the footage  the past couple of days and have decided to put the project to rest and have an attempt at studying for my upcoming finals. Currently expecting nothing less than a string of A’s, and my prospects do look good... so far.

Of Debate

This House Believes That Examinations Is A Waste of Time

This House Believes That Lollypops Are Better Than Chocolate Bars

The two motions for our last session before the VC Cup debate in Shah Alam... Looking forward to it... Currently I’m just not bothered to make any sense with any intellectual arguments, instead prefer being sensible by arguing in a manner that does not make any sense. Am I making any sense to you?

So Members of the House I Say You Ought To Stop Biting and Start Licking and Sucking

-  Closing Sentence, Second Government Speaker, yours truly

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww.. i missed it..
well i do agree that lollipops are so much better then chocolate bars.
But if one is on the verge on PMS
the first thing she reaches for is a huge chuck of chocolatey bary goodness.
So it is quite a head wrencher.