Thursday, October 2, 2008

Overwhelming For Some

OF GETTING WHAT YOU WANT

Had a splendid time with an even more splendid bunch of people...

People may find it odd to have a debater/actor to be remarkably quiet and not vocal except for moments on stage or instances where he has a mike in his hand...

Simply put, I don’t talk a lot... though those who are close to may beg to differ, I only speak when there is a need for me to speak, other times I sit, observe and process... odd as it may be but I personally enjoy watching you lot go about your daily lives with your antics... remarkably amusing though admittedly at times it is at your expense.

So a statement to be made which concerns my Modus Operandi (M.O.) [ain’t that cool?] in which i execute to get what I want...

I do not wait to be given a task... If there is a role to be fulfilled I will step up and offer my services... I refuse to have to undertake a task which was forced upon me... Such an act I consider to be an insult to my understanding of my abilities... I refuse to follow someone who was also forced to be placed in a position; I would rather follow a blind fool who volunteered to lead than that of a deaf fool who was forced to lead simply because he was the only person who had the gift of sight...

I know what I want, and I do not let anything get in my way... the ends shall always justify the means for me... and yes, I need someone to have a look at my moral compass... it seems to only point north when it is convenient... But I’m not really complaining

OF CoLT 2009

I have agreed to come up with a video presentation for CoLT 2009... and yes I use the term “I” simply because it was a decision I came up with without consulting anyone... I have been tasked to come up with a committee to execute the project...

The names which were announced in class are redundant... you may take part in the project if you want to, you may decide otherwise... I shall contact individuals which I think I will need to ensure that the task is completed on schedule... You may also offer your services in any way you see fit... Again I reiterate, You do not have to be a part of it if you don’t want to... I need not deal with unnecessary drama...

OF PL1A

*ding ding ding ding* Ladies and five smart young gentlemen... I am to remind you that you are to remit payment for the Pre-Law dinner thingy when we return to UiTM after our break... thank you

THOSE WHO DO NOT DESIRE POWER ARE NOT FIT TO DESERVE IT

No comments: