Thursday, October 2, 2008

Of Recent Postings and Misunderstandings

OK... First things first...

If ever in a post there is a word highlighted in blue, that shows that the particular word is actually a link, which will link you to another webpage... 

My posts are either intensely vague or explicitly boring, and in such moments I use these amazing features called links to further clarify what a post is about...

So please, if you see a link, do click on it...

and no I do not smoke... I may treat my body like a machine, pushing it to its limits till it breaks, but i refuse to pollute it, nor would I ever take any form of substance that may mess with my remarkable cranial features...

With regard to Miss Taskin... I say, i live in the general area between Kg Melayu Ampang and Ampang Jaya... A landmark I refer to would be ISKL...

Of Hari Raya...

Wonderful people ya lot with all those text messages...

Spent the morning in doing the unusual... the usual being sleeping till 0900... and basically spent a majority of the day playing CRYSIS... which at first I thought to be overrated but later got around to enjoy it...

Looking forward to spending the day with Denise tomorrow :)

No comments: