Sunday, December 30, 2007

Look Back... Reflect...

Lets see...

January
- Got to know Jaz ~ nice enough person... left for MRSM before I got a chance to actually meet her... I know... Isn't that just sweet of me =P
- SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! ~ final year... Can't believe I've been walkinig up Bukit Nanas for the past 11 years =S

The Place Where I Grew Up

February
- FORENSICS I think ~ Had a good run... Semi-finalist for Solo acting.. Did Daniel On A Thursday (got into The English Department's crosshairs for that) then there was the Don't Ask Jack for Oral Interpretation

The Banker In Action =)

March
- Nothing important really... waiting for the debate season to start

April
-Debate month ~ Got involved with The International Islamic University Debate again got into trouble with "The English Department " This is the part where I start getting used to it

IIU Debate

~ BEST SPEAKER AWARD!!!!!! Parlimentary Debate first round the only round i had a chance to speak in =
- Chess Tourney ~ yearly event I attend... got the gold medal for the Under 18 Group event =)

The Champions =)

May
- This is the month where we lose in debate I think...


June
- LTC ~ Was OK... can't believe they made me do a catwalk-ish thingy...
I did enjoy it =P

July
- Line of the month ~ "Izzat can you help us with the script?"
Drama Madness ~ Wrote the script solo with fundamentals from Kevin. Completely ripped apart their original draft... sorry but it really sucked. Marvin helped with the editing

~ Won prelims eventhough Marvin said bastard on stage, I messed up my lines, Kevin messed up his as well and we exceeded by a minute, but we still managed to get the first placing *grins*
~ Became state champions, Best Script Award, and The BEST ACTOR AWARD Wheeeeee~ still remember when they announced it... It was like Anugerah Best Performer jatuh kepada... *drumroll* Craig and I went WHAT THE FUCK!!! and started looking for the bastard who got the award to go on stage and then suddenly they go MUHAMMAD IZZAT BIN FAUZAN Thats him alright =P

and that was I went FUCK seriously??!! and jumped off my chair and did my bows and later the obvious =P


The Best Actor and The Other Guy =P


"Take That For Shouting At Me During Practice You Scum!!!"

KL's Finest =P


August
- Found my darling and started off from there... we're still happy =)
- National Finals ~ Langkawi WOOHOOO!!!! awesomeness Langkawi =)

- Caught "cheating" for our trial exam... we all have to take one for the team =)

September
- Dinner Nite ~ Was OK... good food

October
- Pre-SPM ~ Thanks Honey for helping me out =)

November
- Nothing big really... Just SPM... Thats all

December
- The Illusion ~ Awesomeness
- Relized how much I enjoy having eyeliner on



No comments: