Friday, December 14, 2007

Awesomeness

Opening Night...

WHEEEEEEEEEEE~

The excitement...

putting eyeliner on, having Ashaari painting my body... and leaving "blood" around my mouth... the awsomeness... before the poster colour dried, I accidently bumped into Matamore and stained his prettty shirt... SORRY!!! i wouldn't let anyone touch me after that... didn't wanna staqn anyone else...

I freaked 7 people without trying... I wonder if its the make up or its just too horrifying to see me make my ever so pretty face un-pretty =P

KaVee enters and the audience started laughing after a few lines... best part was, Nobody thought HE WAS EVER funny...

Quoting Kavee "A lot of parents were present today" so ya, maybe that was why the audiences were TOO supportive... hahahaha

Show was spelindid...Clindor "Mark" actually accidently hit me in the face when he was struggling in a scene... the dude is so insane when he's on stage

The curtains worked like a charm... YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!! not a single screw up...


On the way home... the most awesome thing happened... It was past midnight... I got my own train... the train actually stopped and opened ONE door for me, the pilot opened his door and asked me where i was headed and I said Ampang, so he got the train moving and sped passed all the stations seeingf as how they were all empty, it took me five minutes to travel from Masjid Jamek to Ampang...

AWESOMENESS

Hope tomorrow's show just keeps getting better and better... for any inquires with regard to the show visit The Illusion

No comments: