Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Creture-ed

I just realised... I've done nothing but bitch about life out here... Well... too bad, cause here goes another bitching session...

*sigh*

Day started off bad enough... with all that rush and Ezzy decided to turn up late... I wasn't really angry cause we were still arrived before time at the software company... Did our Voice Over (V.O.) they said they'll send it to the client and we'll have to wait and see whether or not they like our voices... thougest part was getting there... I mean, one way travel came up to RM10, so back and forth makes it RM20, and they're paying us RM30 per page which I'd say is rather a large amount seeing as how much work we're gonna have to do...

Headed straight to KLCC after that, we both got tickets for a movie and decided to walk around before the show started, ended up going job hunting with Ezzy... we damn near asked every single shop and relised that we ARE picky when it comes to the place where we work in which is good I guess seeing as how we won't be exploited... pity Ezzy though... she got turned down at almost 99% of the stores simply cause she's on 15... I mean c'mon... she's capable of doin whatever it is needed of her... give the girl a break... movie was sweet... then we headed our seperate ways... she went for add math class and i headed to Avenue K for lunch..

Had food at Burger King, my usual and decided to get my 017 sim card replaced... YES PEOPLE YOU CAN NOW CONTACT ME AT MY 017 NUMBER AGAIN... Then I set out for the DRAM in section 17 P.J. hoping i wouldn't be late for my first day... Fisrt time appearing on a professional theatre production... I'm psyched...

Was so excited I accidently got there one hour ahead of schedule, so I went to the Food Foundry to eat more food... mind you, my last meal was a mere two hours before this, I'm so gonna end up fat... hahahahah... stayed there till Nurul turned up... worked on my translation while I waited, managed to finish quite a lot while i waited...

Then Syar turned up... Nurul was wondering bout how sometimes clothes end up on trees... I have to say... Its still on my mind... hahahaha.... then Kelvin turned up... we waited for Jason, and then had a crash course on what I'm supposed to do and my role in the play... hahaha... managed to catch up just fine *smirks*... Craziest part was when Kelvin asked to come up with a creture on the spot that lives in a graveyard... first person that came to mind was Gregory House... so i practically spent the whole rehearsal being a zombie version of House... hahaha... rehearsals went just fine for me, couple of glitches here and there but I guess I'll manage to get thru the whole production in one piece... hahahaha... meet a whole bunch of awesome people...

EZZY!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE CAME!!! YOU'D BE HELPING SYAR RIP MY SLACKS INTO PIECES TOMORROW!!!

Went home late so Nurul decided to send me as far as she can... so she sent me to Bandaraya Station... THANKS NURUL!!!!!!!!

Station was closed when I got there... turns out they close at 2345 so I took the only option available to me... I did my usual Forest Gump thingie and ran from Bandaraya to Masjid Jamek... WHOOOT!!! Made it in record time and got hopped on the last train to ampang... hahahaha... was sooo fun

Got home exhausted as all hell... and started workin on my translation... No Rest For The Wicked... So here we go again... till later people...

*deep breath*

lol... got homework... research a proper creture... and NOT DO A GREG HOUSE TOMORROW!!!!! LOL... See ya!!!!

No comments: