Monday, February 25, 2008

No more bitching... only nice pretty and shiny stuff....






I have not been posting for quite some time... mainly cause I've got better things to do...

The 30th SEA FORENSICS is finally over... I'm not as happy as I could be with the results of the Solo Acting Finals but what's done is done...
Was nice to be able to go back to ISKL and meet up with all of me old friends... was splendid to see Denise again and just gossip =P 
Straight after the FORENSICS I went straight bsck to work the very next day which was awesome...
My personal sales went sky-high where for the first time I actually sold over RM11000 worth of stuff, but the best part was as I was on the phone with Denise, someone came up behind me and just grabbed on my glasses... 

"Denise I gotta go, I saw someone I like"

How surprised I was to see Jean at Pavilion.... that really made my day =)
ah well, now I'm back at work, which sucks as all hell seeing as how I have yet a single customer for the day... we'll see... maybe Jean's gonna pop up again =P

No comments: