Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a way to get tagged...

Tagged by Sheel...

5 things found in my bag:
(when I actually carry a bag)
- A book
- my nametag... (its been there since form 1 and its still there)
- a pen (yes A pen)
- drugs (mainly paracetamol and clairinase)
- unfinished homework (since form 4 =S)

5 things found in my wallet:
- IC
- ATM Card
- Cash
- ATM Reciets
- sweet notes from my sayang

5 favourite things in my room:
- KL's best actor pendrive =P
- My Transformers Movie poster (one of me favourite movies of 2007)
- My secret stash of games =P
- The Evenstar
- My notice board

5 things I always wanted to do:
- visit Paris with my sayang
- buy a Mac Pro
- get my driver's licence
- tell the government off (fucking idiots)
- Get a complete entertainment system installed

5 things I am currently into:
- My sayang
- World of Warcraft
- Reading the books I bought from Kino
- Selling my first ever iMac
- Looking for my sayang's birthday gift =)

5 people i'm gonna tag:
- Theng
- Li Jia
- Kit
- Bryan
- and you =P

No comments: